Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm young, studious, nice, pushy, stubborn lol!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Look!

Chapter 3

Save me
It was summer and Kuro-sempai invited me to a trip for 2 weeks and he said that he will invite his friends too. I didn’t expect that his friends would be Riri, Jane and Luka. I was shocked that they were there. Jane hug me when I got on the station, Luka was jealous and he wants to hug Jane but he can’t so he hug Riri. Luka act like a gay sometimes because he is addict on some girls group which is very popular here in this region. Inside on the train Luka play his favorite song and he cry and look at the window and after 5 minutes his head got wind up and got dizzy.
I was laughing silently at Luka and Jane saw heard me laughing. Jane gives me a cute eye and she said “can you be my nee-chan?” I can’t decide on what to say so I just say “eh?” Kuro-senpai said that “come my cute girl let her call you big sister” I blushed right away and exclaimed “No~!” Jane gives mea a teary eye I can’t refuse her and at the end I said fine.
After we ride a train we arrive on a resort which is owned by Riri’s family. When we got there Riri bring us to the room that we are going to stay. Riri told us his life and his family. Riri was born on a rich family but even though he is rich he intend to live his life own of his own to prove his father that he doesn’t need to get engage on a girl whom he hasn’t meet yet.
I understand Riri’s situation and for rich family it has been normal for the son and daughters of a rich man to get engage at a young age just because of this tradition. Riri told us that he can stay on his father’s side but he will never get any cent from his father if he won’t marry the girl that his dad wants him to marry with.
I hug Riri suddenly without knowing, my head was empty and Jane together with Kuro-senpai and Luka tease us. I said to cut it off but they won’t they weren’t listening I said to them “just ignore me” and I walk away and go to the sea.
I didn’t realize that I was walking far away from the resort house. I look again on the sky once again and at that time I feel so lonely. At that time I want to die but I still want to see Ryou-kun just for the last time. It’s been 5 hours since that I walk away from the resort house, Riri and the others were looking for me I heard Jane’s voice “Yuki-nee-chan! I am so sorry for not listening I so sorry please come back….Yuki-nee!”
I feel something different about what Jane just said I want to let myself be seen by her but at the beach I saw a boy that have same hair as Ryou-kun and that boy was swimming. I want to swim just to see that boy if it was really Ryou-kun. When I step the on the water at the beach I feel so afraid but my determination push me. I swim and I forgot to do exercise before going on swimming. My arms got tired and then I got sprain. I can’t swim through that boy.
Jane saw me drowning and no one was there to save me. Jane run to the water and swim to save me but she’s too far from me. And the boy that I saw save me but I didn’t get a chance to see his face because I got unconscious. I woke up on a room and Jane was there and also Riri, Luka, and Kuro-senpai. Jane cries at me and she said sorry to me and also to the others.
I ask Jane if where was the boy who saves me and she said “he is not here, he just leave when Luka and the others just got here”. I feel so sad when she said that and I could not stop my self to cover with blanket just to hide my tears.
It was night everyone was asleep I went outside of the resort house and went to go to the beach. The moon was so beautiful and I can’t stop gazing at it together with the shining stars. I don’t know why I really want to see Ryou-kun eagerly and all I think of him was all positive I never think that we will never see each other.
Luka came near to me and sits beside me on the shore and ask “Yuki why does love hurts so much”. I can’t answer him so I said “I don’t know” Luka close his eyes and a tear just fall from him. He is very hurt on the person he loves, and it is not Jane but the one he love since his childhood. He told me about his love story and it was so touching but at the end Luka said the girl died and when he said it he hugs me while he cries.
Luka is a good person he may cry without reason but this time he cried with reason that would really make me cry. I don’t want to cry in front of him but instead I cry I comfort him for he needs me the most as his friend.
The sun has rise and everyone was ready for swimming. I want to swim but people aren’t allowed to swim if the person is not on swimsuit at that resort. I was so embarrassed to go out wearing a swimsuit so what I do was just nothing I just sit and watch them from above on the resort house.
I want to swim but it seems that I am afraid to touch the ocean water again. I look at the sky again and the sky was so wide and seems like I want to fly. Riri run on me and ask me to swim with him but I ignore him. Every time I am with Riri I feel uneasy because he treats me like a princess and I don’t want to be treated like that.
It was already lunch time and we ate together, Riri offered me a sit but I just walk through and sit on another chair. I feel bad for ignoring him but if I accept his offer my heart beat so fast and I would not be as myself.
For the past few days Riri keep following me but I keep ignoring him and running away. My feeling was so different I don’t know if it was called crush but I just ignore it. One day we went to a cave just to explore I got lost inside of that cave and the one who look for me so hard was Riri.
I want to walk but it seems I can’t because I got stumbled and just got a wound. I try to get up but every step I make my wound just hurt so much. The batteries of my flashlight just run off. I feel so hopeless but when I heard Riri’s voice I feel that there is still a hope that I can still see the sky and also see Ryou-kun.
I called Riri’s name but as I look the way I feel dizzy and all of my strength are gone my feet was full of blood and my wound is so big it won’t stop bleeding. Riri saw me lying on the ground unconscious. He carries me and he brought me on the hospital.
I woke up on the hospital at midnight and I just saw Riri holding my hand. I feel so bad at myself for ignoring him all the time. I know that we know each other for months but I never open up on him. He always talks about his experience on life. I want to be real but I don’t want to talk about my life because my life was never been good because the people that I care the most just walk away from me and it didn’t happen on me for once but five times.
When I got out of the hospital nothing has change I still keep ignoring him. When we were on the resort I was looking for food to have a snack but then when I ate the strawberry ice cream Riri saw me. I want to run but my wound wasn’t still healed. I walk and he stops me by holding my hand with force then I just fell on the floor.
He said “sorry…… I’ll help you” but then I got mad and just shove him and try to get up and I try to walk ever though I got hurt. I want to say sorry but still my heart beats so fast whenever he touches me. I want to say sorry to him and say thanks for saving me on the cave but for the whole week I never did. I only got one week left to be on the resort before we go home and if we will go home there might be no chance for me to say sorry because we don’t live near and there’s only Saturday and Sunday for me to get a chance to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment