Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm young, studious, nice, pushy, stubborn lol!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Look!

Chapter 1
Look at her blushing
Look, I didn’t want to be an idiotic girl. If you only knew what did I do at that time. It all starts at February the month of hearts few years ago. I was just walking on the streets and look into the sky. My head was empty that time and I never knew that I end up walking on a shrine. Well because I am already there I didn’t waste my time so I decided to see the wishing big tree. As I walk towards that tree a winds blow on my side and I felt so cold. When I hold the tree I wished that I will feel how to be in loved and the wind blows again. I heard a sneeze on the other side of the tree. When I look on the other side of the tree I saw a boy sleeping laying his back on that tree. As I saw him my world stops and seems like I saw an angel and I couldn’t even stop staring at him. When he sneezes again I put my big jacket on him. I stand up and smiled as I walk away from that tree. I didn’t realize that he stood up and look at me as I walk away. I forgot that my wallet was on that jacket but I didn’t bother on it because that pocket was only cheap. The only thing that is on my wallet is my e-mail address, number and $20.
Few days have passed and my classmates were talking about love, but all I do was to change the topic. I was always been anti love because of my family experience about it. My cousin was on mental hospital for 6 years, my auntie tried homicide, and the worst my brother kill his lover and he got jailed, because of what happen to them I started to be afraid of being in love but somehow I wanted to feel love. Henna my classmate ask me if I have been falling in love with someone. I look at the window to see the sky and all I think was that boy. I stop thinking of him and look at to henna and I directly said no. Henna was somewhat disappointed and brag about the boy that he saw this morning which is her new crush. Henna wanted to know his name but she didn’t catch up with that boy because he walks so fast. I didn’t listen to what she says so only my other classmates heard on what she’s been saying.
The class has end and my classmate were inviting me to go on a karaoke. I tried not to be with them but I got no choice because they started to pull me. I end up sitting on the corner listening at them singing so hard, my eardrums was starting to break and seems like world was going to end. Henna stops my classmate Joana from singing and said to them that they shouldn’t shout when they are singing. Henna selects a song and sang. It was my first time seeing her singing so nice, I know that she is a backup singer of an idol but I never heard her singing in front of me. I said to myself that someday this girl would become famous and many boys would adore her.
Henna and I went home together. She told me that I should open my heart to everyone and allow them to feel how you feel for them. She runs on their gate and smiled at me. I look on the dark sky again and hoping that I will not be afraid of opening my door for everyone.
At the next day henna give me phone call and said that she wanted to see the new movie season of the “this boy I love is a cat”. I also wanted to see that new season so I accepted her offer and take a shower immediately. When I got there I saw henna waiting for me. Henna was mad at me because of my clothes. I usually wear punk clothes somewhat like a boy look like. She told me that I should never wear this kind of clothes because I am a girl.
When we got in on the cinema Henna was excited. I was so nervous on who is around us because I was embarrassed most of the people there were younger than us. As the movie goes on I feel so happy that the protagonist said I love you the boy which is cat in an original form. Most of the people cried and even Henna. I heard a sneeze which is so familiar for me and when I look at the boy who’s sitting beside me I saw my jacket and the boy was wearing it. I look at the big screen and thinks that he can’t be the boy that I saw before. The movie has ended I said to Henna that we need to get out of that place fast. I didn’t know what I was thinking; the only thing I know was that I should never go to that place. A boy called my name and Henna stopped me and she said that someone is calling me. The boy said my name once again.
“Your Misami Yuki right?” he walks in front of us as he smiled. My head was empty so Henna asks his name.  He said “I am Kishi Ryou nice to meet you” as he give his hand to shake. He also said thanks for lending the jacket on him but he won’t give it back because he said that he has dirtied it so he said that he will buy new one for me. Henna was excited to go shopping and as for me I didn’t have any other choice. We were on a girls store and everything there was so nice but I don’t want to wear a tight jacket but still they bought a jacket for me. Mr. Kishi wants to go on a stall where all boys clothes are in he bought something important well that’s what he told us.

When we were eating on a café Mr. Kishi gave me the thing that he bought lately. He said I will just open it when I am already on my own home. Henna and Mr. Kishi get close together and now they don’t call themselves by their last name and they call their names. Mr. Kishi calls me by my name but we are not that very close. I usually call him Mr. Kishi but he doesn’t want it, he wants me to call him Ryou-nya. I blushed when he says that and I turn away.

When it was already dawn we decided to go home but Mr. Kishi wants to spend more time with us. Henna said that why don’t we communicate each other on our cell phones. Mr. Kishi was so happy and he said that the next time that they will see each other they will talk about life. Henna got Mr. Kishi’s number.

“Ok it’s time to go Henna” I said while she was texting. “Noooo” Mr. Kishi exclaimed as he runs on my front and gives me an eye catching look that would melt your heart. I ask him “why?” and he said he hasn’t got my phone number yet. I said to him that we are not close but he really insists to get my number.

Henna gives to Mr. Kishi my number, and I was so dumb because I even run away and hide on a bush just so that my number won’t be exposed on him. At the end they saw me and Henna said said bye to Mr. Kishi for now. I and Henna was together going home again and she even says that he already like Mr. Kishi. She was jumping on the road happily and I couldn’t even stop her. Henna stop on jumping and turn on me and ask me seriously “Do you like Ryou-kun?” I was shocked on her asking me that kind of question. I didn’t say anything at all and Henna just turns away and said “I guess you like Ryou-kun Yuki-san”. When the moment she says that I stop and think about my family and then he pop out on my head. I said to myself “how did I like him? Just when did I like him?”

I got home at the time of 6:30 pm. I receive a message from an unknown messenger. I read the message and read it. “Yuki-nee-chan hello this is ryou-nya, how are you today was a good day and yeah I decided to call you my big sister because you’re older than me for one year so it is no problem right? Anyway nee-chan I will wait for you tomorrow on that big tree when the first time you saw me. And yeah wear the jacket I gave you that I bought from the boy’s clothes. Bye nya~!”

My world crack and I was so irritated. I forgot that Henna gave my Number to Mr. Kishi. I call on Henna immediately and said her everything Mr. Kishi’s message. Henna laugh at me and tease me. She teases me that I like him. I told her to stop but she won’t so I hang up the phone. I sit on my bed and saw the paper bag that Mr. Kishi gave. I open it and the jacket was in. I stretch my arms while holding to see what kind of design it has. The design looks very cool and it was my type. I send a thank you message on Mr. Kishi.

I was going to sleep but the cell phone light up which indicates that I have a message. I grab the phone and read my message. When I read the message I was shocked. Mr. Kishi said that he likes Henna a lot and he ask me what the things that she likes the most. I said to him all what Henna likes and dislikes. When it was already ten o’clock I told him that I will be going to sleep. He sends me a message that says “nee-chan thank you for all of it I love you nee-chan sweet dreams”. I blush right away and cover my body with blanket. I send him a message that says “idiot” and after that I tried to sleep but seems like I can’t sleep so much. The word I love you echoes on my head and I can’t sleep because of that. I slap my face and said I want to sleep than falling in love. Two hours has passed and I didn’t recognize that I was already asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment