Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm young, studious, nice, pushy, stubborn lol!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Look! END

chapter 6

the forgotten tree
It was autumn and the leaves were starting to fall and soon winter will come. I was walking on the side walk and I feel like there is something on this path which I cannot remember. Riri call on me and said “hi”. He runs straight to me and drag me into a shrine which is near from the place where he saw me.
When we got there is seems that place is picturing something from my past. I look around and Riri call on me again and said “come with me”. I didn’t know that he was preparing a surprise for me.
We were having fun on Riri’s surprise and I didn’t know that Luka and Jane was hiding on a tree to spy on us. I feel something different on that place and I feel like someone was watching us. The one who was watching us was Jane and Luka. Luka got jealous on us so he sit beside me and open his mouth. He wants me to fed him but I blushed and Riri put a strawberry on his mouth.
Luka got mad and Jane teases me on Riri. I was so happy together with them. Jane give me a bracelet with my name and my friends names. It was personalize and that bracelet was expensive and I want to treasure it. Luka and Riri have something like that too which Jane gave it to them earlier.
It was already going to be dark and I saw a tree which is ver big. I go on the other side on the tree and sit. The view was so beautiful which makes me fall asleep. Riri found me on that tree and he carry me. Luka and Riri brought me on my home so that I will be safe. Luka have my other key because he was living on my house when her family was on vacation.
Riri put me on my room and he was wondering on my room. He check on my things on the box which I kept but I don’t remember. He saw some picture of me and a boy hollding hands. He got jealous and blush. Luka saw him holding that picture. Luka laid his chin on Riri’s shoulder and look at the the picture.
“ehh I am jealous I wish me and Yuki will have a picture like that” Luka said to Ryuji. Ryuji ask Luka if he likes Yuki. Luka sat on my bed beside me and hold my face and said “yes I love her so dearly”. Riri feel like he got a rival on getting Yuki’s heart. “well then Luka I will not lose on you I also like her so I will not let you hurt her” Riri said on Luka.
The day has past and I got school and it was so cold. I didn’t know that Luka and Riri slept on my house. I just caught them and Luka was cooking then Riri was cleaning the house. I was amaze on them and they look so funny doing house chores.
I took a bath and when I was done they were done doing the things the’ve been doing. Luka pull the chair and said “sit here Yuki” and he smiled. Luka give me food which taste so good. I know that Luka is good at cooking because he already cook for me.
We were eating so hapily and Riri ust realize that I wasn’t wearing the bracelet that Jane gave. I run into my room and look for it. I want to treasure it the most but I lost it. I look for it everywhere in the house but sadly I haven’t found it. Riri said that I should tell it to Jane that I lost it.
I went to school I was so sad. The day has end and when I come back home I look for it again and still I haven’t found it. I said to myself that I should forget it and not be sad. I went to sleep and I dreamed about a boy which is exaclty same face to the boy that was on my picture.
He said on my dream that “ I will never leave you and if I do I promise to come back no matter how long it will take I will come ack just for you”. On that dream I was crying and I don’t know why and we were on the tree which I fell asleep when I was having fun with my friends. I woke up in the moring and there were tears on my cheek. I wipe those tears and think about my dream.
The day was so cold and I was looking for jackets and then I found this jacket again which I don’t know where it came from. I wore it and it was warm. I love it’s color and I hug that jacket. And I just remember that someone give it to me and I can’t remember his face but I feel that the jacket and the picture have a connection.
I wanted to know more about my past but I promise to myself that I should not be thinking about my past. I should think about what will happen to me if I will know all of my past. I give a big breath and and stand. I ran away on my home and went into the shrine. I look for my bracelet in there and Luka and Riri saw me going to the shrine. They ran to follow me and they shouted “Yuki~~!”. I saw them and I smiled and shouted “lets look for my bracelet and face the future on our side.
I look for it even though it was so cold. I didn’t lose my hope on finding that bracelet because it is the sign of my friendship towards my friends and me. We got tired on looking for and then Jane came on us and said to me lets look for it. I didn’t know that Luka said to Jane that I lost the bracelet. Jane give us food for snack. We ate the food and we look for it again. It got already dark and I was so tired.
I went into the tree where I slept last time and saw the sunset. It was so beautiful and it makes me fall asleep again. There was a boy lend his jacket on me because he saw me freezing and hugging myself to warm. He left the bracelet that Jane gave to me and he kiss me and I only feel it but I didn’t saw him. I woke up and I just saw him walking away. I touch my lips and on my other hand my bracelet was there. I wonder who was that boy and I want to know him. Riri and Luka saw me and I hug them.
I cried and I said “the bracelet it’s back” they were so happy and feel like I am happy but at same time I was so sad because there is something which is missing missing which I cannot remember. And I feel that it all starts on the tree that I slept at. I know that this is is part of my life but I also forgot but there is a feeling inside me that my story starts with this forgotten tree and will also end in this tree. Jane feel so happy for me and I will never lost this bracelet.
The boy which lend me his jacket was sp familiar and when I look at his back it was someone that I know. I want to say thank you for giving me back my bracelt and letting me lend his jacket. I also want to ask him why he kiss me and I also want to know why does his back looks like the man that I saw from the picture. I said to them what happen just earlier. Luka and Riri got mad when they heard me saying that I was been kissed by an unknown boy. I laugh at them and I said to myslef this is just only the beginning of my life and I know someday even if I will not remember my past there are friends that will be by myside whenever I am on pain and sadness to love me. And that was only the beginning of my life but end of my sadness……



------END------


Look forward on the second season…… thank you for reading until of the end of the chapter.




No comments:

Post a Comment