Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm young, studious, nice, pushy, stubborn lol!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Look!

Chapter 2
Time to say good bye

One month has passed me and Mr. Kishi which I call Ryou-chan now became a real friends. We always get teases that were not best friends but a couple. Ryou-chan and I talk about our life. Now I know many things about him and his family. He told me that his father died when he was 7 and her mom starts working so hard just for him and her cute big sister Kishi Lea. His sister is so cute and I even said to him if I was a boy I would marry his sister. Ryou-chan pouted at it he said that he doesn’t want me to marry his sister he wants that he will get marry first before his sister. I laugh at him and he jump at me to attack but instead that we are going to fight, well fall on the ground and he was so close on me. I can even feel his breathing at that time our world stop and seems like our anger pass away. Ryou-chan gets up and said sorry, he turn away and he blushed. I didn’t realize that Ryou-chan never get close at that range on a girl. It was his first time seeing a face of a girl very close.

 A week had passed and I told Henna that Ryou-chan likes her. Henna blushed and got sad. She told me that by 2 weeks she will transfer on another school. It was shocking for me because we’ve been close since child and then she will just leave me. I decided not to say it to Rou-chan because I want Henna to say it to Henna. Both of them are close but I and Ryou-chan are closer.

Henna told Ryou-chan that she will transfer on another school. Ryou-chan got sad and he said be careful as he pushes himself to smile. Henna kisses Ryou-chan on his forehead. Ryou-chan blushed and he couldn’t talk he was happy but at the same time he is embarrassed. Henna smiled at him and said “ Ryou-kun please take care of my Yuki please don’t leave her. I know that now she is crying. Well it’s not usual for her to cry but when it comes to a friend she will really suffer if her friend would leave her. So Ryou-kun please doesn’t make her cry and worry. Now I am not worthy as her best friend because I leave her but even though I love my best friend so can you take care of her?.” Henna cried as she smiled at Ryou-kun. Ryou-kun promised at Henna that he will never leave Yuki as long as he lives.

Few weeks has passed Henna transferred without saying goodbye at me. I was so sad and Ryou-kun wasn’t there for me he said that he will be back when he finish his exams. Ryou-kun promised me that he will be there for me but he never did. Every night I cried and every night I am sad and wishing every moment that I would forget everything. Ryou-kun has finished all of his exams and he became the top 1. Instead of praising him I would even ignore him. He tried to make me happy but I still can’t smile. Ryou-kun got fired up and he said if I won’t smile he will kiss me. I said to him “can you even try to do it?” Ryou-chan blushed and he said “no” he look so down and he said that he give up.

I feel so awkward making my little brother sad. I hug him and say sorry to him. He hugs me back and he said the next time I won’t smile he will really kisses me. I smiled and told him that he should never give his first kiss to me but only to the person he loves. Ryou-chan smiled at me and told me “your one of it”. I blushed and didn’t say anything. My heart feels different and it beats so fast. Ryou-chan touches my chest and he feels my heart beat. He smiled so widely and and said “nee-chan your heart is beating so fast like a horse”. I got mad at him and told him I am not a horse. He ran away and shouted “I love you nee-chan~!”

My face turns so red because people around the park heard Ryou-chan shouting I love you to me. I smile to him and I feel so happy that I couldn’t explain but the love I give him is like a love for a family. I want to feel Ryou-chan that he is part of my life part of my family and part of my love one.

Months has passed Ryou-chan become a freshmen and I became a junior high. Things have been so busy I don’t even have a time for him but I always give him many messages. He replies to me every two days and as time passes he reply to me once a week. And 1 month has passed there is no replies on my messages.

I was so sad when he didn’t reply on me. I was walking on the street thinking of him and I can’t even stop thinking of him. I look up on the sky again and wonder, I got bump into a boy and his things was scattered on the path. I said sorry to him and help him pick the papers. When I pick the papers all of it was a drawing of an anime. I was so amaze on his drawings. I was holding his drawing and I ask “is this your work?” he said “yes” and I was so happy I told him that I want to learn on drawing.

He said that he didn’t have anytime for me to teach. I was so sad and I said to him ok as I walk away unhappily. I was walking on the way and I remember the novel that I wrote that I was going to show to Madoka Kuro my sempai. He is the one who always read my story and he is the first one who always teases me about Ryou-chan.

I went back to my house and print the novel from the computer. When I finish it I went to Kuro-senpai’s house. The door was open so I open it immediately but when the door was open the first person I saw was the boy that bumps at me earlier. I point my finger at him and said “Y-y...you~!” as I exclaimed. “Oh Yuki-chan my favorite you’re here” Kuro-senpai said as he smile while he offers a tea on the boy.

Kuro-sempai asks me how did we meet and I told him everything. He said that everything was meant to be but I didn’t agree to him. I ask on the boy why does he is here. He told me that “Kuro-sempai is also my sempai and he is the one who reads the manga that I made.

I took his manga and he was embarrassed and his face turns red. It was interesting and I even want to read more. I smiled at him and say that it needs more improvement on the story. He got mad at me and he said why don’t I make my own manga and see how hard it is.
I told him that I tried to make one manga and it was famous but I didn’t put my name in there but only my pen name. He ask me how many chapters does it has I said that it only have 12 chapters. He said it was lame for me to make a manga having just 12 chapters. I was so mad and I even shout at him “you stupid man I hate you”. I couldn’t stop myself on being mad.

Kuro-senpai told the boy that I only need a friend at this time. Kuro-senpai knows my situation he knows that I am weak when it come to friends. The boy told Kuro-sempai that he will be the one who will make me happy. Kuro-senpai was amazed and he was teasing that boy both of them are so cute to look at.

I was walking away from the house of Kuro-sempai and then again I look at the sky. The clouds form into the faces of Henna and Ryou-kun. My heart was crumpling just like a paper that’s being crump. I close my eyes for a while and said to myself I should forget them and start over on my life.  After I said that to myself I feel happy and then I open my eyes and the boy that was on Kuro-senpai’s house was on my front.

He introduces his self and said “I am Takasu Riri I am here for you to make you happy”.  I was shocked on him and say “what?” my heart beat so fast and I would even want to run but he hold my hand and kiss it. I shove him and said “back off you idiot”. I didn’t know what to say to him I was so nervous and then he just write something on a paper and give it to me. He gives me that piece of paper and I ask him what it was and he said that it is his number. I get his number and run away.

At that night I can’t forget him and I don’t know what I feel both anger and happiness were mixed. I can’t sleep I keep rolling on my bed and I still can’t go to sleep. I stood and took my pencil. I try to picture him out and sketch him. Every stroke I made on my drawing I feel so happy and every erasure I made I feel sadness within.

I already finish the sketch and it picture out that he smiling while he kisses my hand. After I did that I feel much happier than ever and I even want to be befriended with him. I text at his number and I said sorry to him. After that I sleep and I even dream that I was happy on that dreaming and I was wishing that this night would never end.

The next day I went to my school and Riri texted me he said that he want me to meet someone. I wasn’t so interested but after my school has end I went to the meeting place. When I got there I saw a beautiful girl that caught my attention. Riri introduce that girl on me and her name was Sukima Jane. Both of us talk together and I was so happy to meet her.
Starting that I meet Riri my life has become so happy together with him and also with Jane. I even meet a new friend who has a crush on Jane and his name is Sakamo Luka. Being together with them is a never ending happiness but I knowing that happiness will have an exchange in the future and that is what I am afraid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment