Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm young, studious, nice, pushy, stubborn lol!

Friday, December 17, 2010

look

Chapter 5
A picture with no memories
It was already been 4 months since I got an amnesia and Riri, Luka, and Jane was trying to help me on recovering on my amnesia. I remember some memories on them but even though I remember them there is a person that I can’t even remember.
I and my friends go out for a picnic and I was ready on that time. Jane and the others were waiting for me and I was looking for a jacket. I was looking for my favorite jacket but I can’t find it. I saw a jacket which is fit for me and also a jacket which I don’t know.
“Yuki!!! Get faster were waiting here like for 10 years!!!” Riri shouted as he called me. I ran out of the house with the big jacket, well I like it’s color blue, and close the door. I wore that jacket and Luka said“nice jacket where did you get that?”. I don’t know what to say because that jacket was just on my closet.
We were already on the place we went. We were playing hide and seek.  And then I fall on Luka and our faces were too close. That time makes me reminds about somebody but I can’t picture his face. And it makes me feel so sad because I can’t remember that person. “Yuki get up your face is too close and our body” Luka said as he was so red while he said it. I get up and said “sorry”. Jane was looking for us because were playing hide and seek. I was going to speak but Luka grab me and cover my mouth so that we can’t bee seen.
I got too nervous on Luka I want to move but he stop he “shhh….quite we will be seen if you don’t” he said as he whisper on my ears. I blush and my heart beat so fast and it reminds me that I got this feeling when I was with Riri on the past and that makes me remember about my past, a piece of my lost past.
Riri was found by Jane and now the only people who they need to find is me and Luka. The got tired on looking for us so they decided to eat. We were spying on them so that we will know where they will go. The clouds got dark and then it rained me and Yuki run into the other path while Riri and Jane were on the opposite of our path. Luka said that his home is near on the place where we have our picnic so we run towards to his house.
We got on Luka’s house but it seems it was close and there was a letter for him and it says “Luka this is your mama we decided to go a vacation for a week so we left you…well I guess your busy with your friends and I hope you will get a girlfriend for that and go to the backyard your things are there and you can stay on your friends I am sure that they will let you stay…Have a good wee my child and yeah there is money on this letter envelop be sure to spend it wisely”.
Luka ask me if he stay with me just for the day and go to Riri tomorrow to live there. Well I accept him to my house because it was raining so heavily and Riri’s house is too far away from my house and Luka’s. Luka look at the money on envelop and the money in there was just two 50 cent, three 1 dollar and five 1 cent. Luka’s world was broken when he saw that money and there were tears on his face.
I laugh at Luka because he looks so funny. He looked at me and I blush “why are you staring at me?” I said to him while I cover my mouth. “Never laugh like that in front of me before you were always smiling if you stop your self on laughing” Luka said as he was staring at me again. I walk away and said to him “let’s go”. We were wet that time and I got slid on the ground and he laugh at me.
I got mad at him and run to my house Luka said “wait” but I just run away and close the door. He was there and saying sorry but I still didn’t open the door.  It was already night and the rain was so heavy. I was worried on Luka so I went outside to see if he is still there. He was on the door he was freezing on the cold temperature of the bad weather.
I let him go inside to warm himself. I check his forehead and he got a fever. I change his clothes and yeah I got red and blush because I saw his body but not his special parts of course. “Thanks for letting me in here Yuki…” he said it as he smiles on and holds my hand. I feel so sorry for him it was my entire fault.
I was looking for a medicine for Luka on my locker. I immediately grab the box of medicines then there was a picture of me and a boy sitting together holding hands. My tears fall and I don’t know why but I feel a sudden pain when I saw that picture. I want to know why my tears fall and I also want to know who that boy was.
I went to Luka to ask something about the picture but it seems he was already asleep. I decided to sleep on the sofa next to the bed where Luka is so that I can take care of Luka. It was already morning and Luka saw me sleeping on the sofa holding a picture. He tried to get it off on my hand but I woke up. And then I saw him he was trying to get the picture.
“So you already remember that man” Luka said to me as he got sad. I ask him “ who is this man I want to know and why are you saying I remember this person I don’t know him” I said as I got sad and I feel something bad will happen if I will know what’s behind this person. Luka told me that he was my friend a few months ago who left me alone on loneliness.
 Even though Luka said it to me I still can’t remember that person on the picture. Luka said “why don’t we go to the doctor and ask why I only remember just few of my memories”. And then we go to the doctor. The doctor said to me that I can remember few of my memories but only to the things that I don’t think so much. And he told me that the thing that I think most of the time is what I can’t remember and it might be permanent that I won’t remember them.
We go home on my house and when I got there I just sit on the sofa and think so hard if there is a piece of memory that I can remember about that picture. I was so desperate so I make a mess on my room and look for other pictures of me and that person. I found so many pictures of me and that person but none of it that I can remember.
I cry so much and Luka hug me to comfort me. I want to know so many things about my past even just only a piece of it. It is enough for me to have memory on that picture of the man and me. I hug Luka as I cry and said “Luka I want to know what’s on my past… there are so many pictures here that I can’t remember when it was taken”.
It was already afternoon I fall asleep from sleeping. Luka calls on Riri and Jane to come here on my house. They wanted me to become happy even though I won’t remember some of my past. When I woke up they were there preparing food for a party for me. I cried at them to say thanks. Jane said that I don’t usually cry in front of people. Luka said that this is the start of the new life of Yuki as girl who now opening he heart to everyone to love the people who cares for her. We have a group hug as I cry and I said thanks to them for being here for me for the whole the time letting me remind some of my memories even though it is a hard work for them.
I look on the window again as I smile. The party was so happy and it would be a party that I will never forget about no matter what will happen that party will stay on my heart until I die in this world. The friendship that they give me was astonishing that no one could give it to me. I know I don’t remember that scene on the picture but I know there would be a perfect time.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment