Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm young, studious, nice, pushy, stubborn lol!

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Krul Tepes Costume GhostCos review

So this is my first costume review. First of all I love krul tepes... I can't deny how much I like her. She is my one and only fellow QUEEN.

Link for the costume: https://world.taobao.com/item/520026506904.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.Ub8DcZ#detail

The taobao agent is : The Costaku Shop I would reccomend this shop. here is the link https://www.facebook.com/thecostakushop/



So yeah I think ghostcos is good but not really detailed but I can say they are really good.
Below is the photo from thier site. full details... from the choice you can see you can choose sizes depends on your choice. they the gloves and the clip ons.





This is how the item is packaged. Every thing is inside on this large cellphane. The package was nice and it was neat. everything were fold neatly.

This is the gloves. It is very nice and very stretchable.


I thought it was just a mere clip ons but lol I love the clip-ons. Its curves are just like what krul tepes have its soooo cool. The attachment clip of the big bat clip is plastic and the small gem is metal.


The warmers we're nice but kinda not good quality of the black cloth since its stretchable just like the upper part of the dress. But that only matters to me since I am afraid that if I use washing machine it will be all wobble so I don't think that's a good idea. I won't recommend 


The chocker. I think ahahhaha. Well there is no yellow gem just like the original Krul tepes but I think you can just glue one on it its your choice. its  nicely done. the upper part white is really nice it has this half circle parterns which looks very cute


and the dress... the skirt cape thing like curtains ahahha.. Well it is long but the red cloth is not a high quality cloth. The upper part is is just like the sleeves or warmers its very stretchable. So yeah I didn't like it since its stretchable and it might gonna be lose if I use washing machine on this. But over all its very nice. You can tie it on ur neck. The back part is stretchable also. Makes it look really nice.


Package: 10/10
Cloth: 6/10
Accessories: 10/10
I would definitely try this brand next time I may not like the cloth of the upper part and the sleeve but it really has very nice quality that I like about this.

Selfie.
Thanks for reading my blog. Hope you guys visit next time.


If you want a review of my wig here is the link its TSN

No comments:

Post a Comment