Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm young, studious, nice, pushy, stubborn lol!

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

TSN(The Second Nachname) Wig review Krul Tepes Long wig

So I am back with a new review for you guys!
This is the shop photo from the TSN shop. It is kinda light on this photo compare to the wig I got.

It comes with trimmed bangs and not trimmed.... you can pick trimmed but mine has a technical mistake with the shop I bought from I told them M+ the trimmed one and payed for that too but I got the not trimmed.
 Link: https://world.taobao.com/item/524248046933.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.A2L8cb#detail

So here  it is what it looks like while it is still on its home lol... ahahahaha
Of course it comes with a wig cap.


So here is thier label name. It is nice.


The wig site is saying its 110-125 but lol its 120cm...
It is straight and very long

The below photo is with flash but lol its still the same with flash or no flash it isn't shiny like any other brands which I like a lot.


The clip on is with flash it isn't that shiny at all.. You can finger comb it too. What I like about this brand is you don't have to give an hour or more to fix it. You can just comb it 5mins or more and its all back to normal.
Be careful not to mess it a lot though but it can be fix right away with a comb so easy.
Below is the pic and it is not trimmed. So yeah I should had got the trimmed not this one. but it is ok.


So yeah here it is finish krul tepes.

Pros: It is thick
Easy to manage.
can finger comb
Doesn't fall of easily.
Doesn't shine much at all.

Cons: Expensive


Softness:9/10
managable:9/10
color:8/10 It is almost the same with the color on the page. so I think You will like this a lot
strands:8/10
love: 10/10
Thickness: 9/10 it is really thick and you will clove it
does the strand fall off easly?yes kinda. But not cancerous.
Doesn't tangle easily

Will I buy another one from them? Defintely. It is a very nice brand and so far this is one of my favorite brand so far. Aside from gekkou.


Thanks for reading ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment