Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm young, studious, nice, pushy, stubborn lol!

Friday, February 26, 2016

NEKO K Return of KIngs Aoi Cosplay Costume Review

Hello~ This is my second time to post about a costume review. And right now its my newest costume from AOI Cosplay/AOI Wigs NEKO. This costume is from the second season of K which is the Return of Kings. I really love neko from the very first season I was in love with this character and decided to cosplay her first and then here comes the second.

Below is the original photo from their site. I really did love the dress on the pic so I tried this one. because of the frills.

The fur picture from the site is just the same with what I got.
It also comes with a bell on the lower part of her ankles.
This is how it looks like when worn... ahahahha
                       
This is how I got the package from my taobao agent. Took me 2 months to get it and had a mistake on this one too because I ordered 2 items but just got one.
I didn't like how it was packaged.
The Neko bells and colar from AOI isn't that well made its like now well made as you can see that black part where there's an opening on its collar.

The packaged costume. well really not good.. I think its my agent that made it look like this.

The dress is really lovely as you can see the frills. But it is definitely not like the original photo on AOI. Still satisfied because it was nice.
This is the back part of the dress its stretchable so there are no problem on whoever wear it.. supposedly there are sizes preferences but yeah I think SMALL on this size is too big for me on the waist part... its too loose like I look pregnant ahahahah.
And the close up photo as you can see the ribbon so nice and the waist part are sewed properly sooo lovely to see.
Here is the photo with flash kinda light but really nice to look.
And my favorite part of the costume is the fur jacket. My sister even took it to use for her sleep nights I was like hell no ahahahhaa. Its really soft and very comfortable to wear it. soo nice to rub it on your skin. I was captivated on this one.
Close up photo of the collar and the bell. quality really not good. I would prefer you buy a collar brand is 1/3 delusion for this part. supposedly I should have it but the agent I have didn't bought it for me she made a mistake and I was furious of her and I will never make another transaction on her.
Here the close up photo of the fur actual pic. soo nice. I can guarantee that.

Dress: 6/10
cloth: 10/10
sewing pattern: 10/10
Jacket: 10/10
Accessories: 3/10

So I think that's it.
I think that's all.

THANK YOU FOR READING.
For the wig review of NEKO here it is: Lucaille

No comments:

Post a Comment