Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm young, studious, nice, pushy, stubborn lol!

Monday, January 27, 2014

sunshine is back again

=w= hahahaa I will be missing wearing these clothes. the sun cam up again yay~! more sun is comming~!
those cold days was aghhhh makes me shake because it feels like were on a freezer. so yeah. wearing a scarf, long sleeve, loose teesshirt, skinny and high heeled shoes. XD

I think this picture is low quality hahaha XD the hall was so dark because there was no light and it was raining heavy lol... I will miss those times lol.


so yeah here is mr sun giving us sunshine here waaaah. I miss the sun and the blue sky. Now I have mr. sun to burn my fats from the cold days. I cant even wear something fit because I ate too much. almost a month of raining and having fog was waaaah lol hahaha.


so yeah hello mr blue sky and mr sun. we will be together again for a bit longer.


seee ya =w= tehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment