Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm young, studious, nice, pushy, stubborn lol!

Monday, January 27, 2014

the fog came back

its been so long since the last time I blogged in here hahahaha.. So yeah I will be posting again... whenever I remember lol.

Its been cold here in MSU Main Campus for almost a month. January 25 and 26 was sunny but now the fog is back and wearing jackets would be good to fight off the coldness hahaha... I wish to take photo of the og but I always forget about it.

I will be missing the coldness here soon because Febuary is comming and soon the sun will be tickled again and will warm us up.

>_< and exams are comming waaaaaa what should I do? I can't just slack off on my bed covering myself whole night and whole day just to keep myself warm~! I should also make my brain work out!

ok I guess thats it hahaha see ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment