Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm young, studious, nice, pushy, stubborn lol!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy Chinese new year!

hey guys~! =w= happy chinese new year~! lol
I'm so stressed out and yeah I slept on my last subject today hahaha. geez I hope our teacher doesn't mind me much =w= so yeah hahaha got eyebafs from staying late again. even now I'm posting this late lol.

So yeah =w= wearing cool outfits, loose and normal is my thing =w=. I have no guts wearing dress outside of the house that much. but I really want to go out there wearing girly things but arghh... ends up using shirts lol.

=w= I think wearing loose doesnt give shape to my body hahaha =w= lol wearing something fit makes me shy a bit =w=. I am not used that fitting shirts or dress on my body pressing the cloth into my skin hahaha

SO yeah bye bye and Happy Chinese new year guys~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment