Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm young, studious, nice, pushy, stubborn lol!

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Gekkou wig review. Ririchiyo. Inu x Boku SS

Hey Guys I am back! 
The review I am going to show you guys is Gekkou wig. 
Its 110cm long and the color is purple and kinda black. 
Its black in a low light but dark violet on very light lighting.
The photo is from the gekkou site. You can order also on taobao with an agent. I got this wig on a very low price since the shop was having a sale so I bought this wig immedietly.
That was 3 years ago.
And I think this brand of wig needs more review seems not all like gekkou but ofc there is cons and pros like any other wigs. I like gekkou since I have big head and it suits for me a lot.
So yes this is my gekkou wig captured by me. I don't have the photo of the wig when I bought it years ago. So this wig has undergo a lot of surgery already because it was murdered I tried to fix it and yes I managed to fix it despite the situation that happened to this. (It was borrowed and got murdereed well)
So this is a close up photo with low light. yes it looks like black which makes me confused on what color it was before. The wig itself has very nice strands too and very soft to touch.
Here taken with flash. Kinda looks dark violet with a flash so the color change instantly depends on the lighting.
Close up photo with a flash thats the color I like a lot. Very nice color just like Ririchiyo's hair. Its accurate in color.
here is with flash also.
I took this photo years ago so yeah its long for me even its just 110cm. I am short.
It is hime cut and the bangs is thick and I love it a lot... You won't have problem with the bangs since its perfectly cut.
I kinda look dope here ahahhaha. So yeah its straight and very nice but if you store it too long it will create some few waves of the wig but its nothing to worry about.
The photo below is a pic of my bff. Don't do this to the wig. It will obviously tangle but yeah of course if you move a lot it will tangle but its easy to fix it. because its soft. you can just comb it while wearing it. 
Still her. If your head is too small it will kinda fall off. Just like her its like slowly going to fall off. You just need to adjust the hooks so it won't fall of.
By the way at first I thought this wig is cancerous but no it was just on first. The more you use it the more less strands will fall of. Just like my saber wig the more I use it the lesser it will fall off. And yes its a nice wig. There are just hit and miss on this sometimes because other people don't like it but some also love it.
Pros:
Very soft
Easy to fix
Thick
Accurate in color
Big head
can be hand comb
Doesn't shine a lot. It looks real hair.

Cons:
Falls off easily if your head is small.
Tangles a lot IF you move a lot.

Softness:10/10
Manageble: 9/10
Color accuracy 9/10
Shine: 2/10
Thickness: 10/10

It is one of my favorite brand aside from TSN. I recommend this wig brand. And I hope they make more wig character which sadly they don't.

Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment