Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm young, studious, nice, pushy, stubborn lol!

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Blue.Beard Wig Review Morgiana. Magi.

Hello guys~! It has been a while since the last time I updated my blog. I have been really busy with college life and no new wig so far. So this time I decided to make a review about my old wig and maybe I will also post some reviews about my old wigs.

Blueabeard. Yup its the brand that we will talk about and its Morgiana from Magi. I like Morgiana a lot. She is just being so adorable and so strong.

So below is the photo from the tabao shop. I ordered the wig from the I don't know I forgot which shop was it ahahahhaaha.

This is the cute tag of blue beard its a whale with a hat.
really cute ahahahhaha


I took the photo right beside the windom so you can also say that I am using natural lighting on this photo. No filters. Yes its kinda shiny and the color yeah really Morgiana just like the series. It has hook just like any other wigs. So you can adjust. 

It is kinda a small wig despite from my long hair I still manage to wear it.

Here is a photo with flash. Yeah extra shiny. But you can just put powder to lessen the shine of you're wig. It will do the job.


The wig is fluffy yeah really fluffy no matter how many times I used it still fluffy. My classmates used it in a bad manner but I comb it like it was just a real fluffy soft hair.


It is also not trimmed so yeah You can trim it if you want but either way it looks awesome even without trimming the bangs... its not like the stock photo that is hime cut. No it is not. Kinda made me sad because it wasn't trimmed. 

Yes its really fluffy and you won't stop holding the wig if you have it.


Here is a close up pic on the strand of the wig. Yes nice isn't it? If I we're you, you should but this brand of wig.


This is the pony tail part of her wig.

This is close up of the wig near the window. Yeah shiny I said that many times ahahhahahaha.

And this is with flash.

And this is the wig when worn outside. It's shiny but i put powder to lessen it, This photo is with filter already but still it looks nice.

My selfie and this is indoor photo so its less shiny than outdoor.

I tried to look decent on my photo ahahhaha

Pros:
It is fluffy. 
Soft. 
Easy to fix. 
Doesn't tangle much.
You will love to have this wig fluffiness.

Cons:
Shiny
For small heads.


Softness: 10/10
Managable: 9/10
strands: 7/10
color accuracy: 8/10
Shine: 8/10 Its shiny.
Thickness: 8/10


I will surely buy another wig from them. Maybe someday not sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment